Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Building up my Will Power!

Have you seen that Quit Smoking Ad? The one about Will Power being a muscle and how it gets stronger every time you use it. Now I'm not a smoker, but I do have weaknesses when it comes to food, mainly chocolate, but other favourites as well. In line with my attempt to give us a healthier house I'm trying very hard to build up my will power strength. I've even put a little sign up beside the bed to remind me to use my will power more. I know I can do it. I've just been a bit slack and let it slide.

 
I also, was so taken with my lovely chalk and whiteboard sticker find that several places around the house, now have them adorned with messages and reminders. the ones in the kitchen remind me to drink water and my tasks for the day or the month.


I also have sneaky little ones on the cooking cupboard and biscuit cupboard! I was hoping Muddy Hubby might subliminally take the messages in too, time will tell! Although just as he was heading out the door tonight to start tractor driving he tried to sneak a packet of the girl's biscuits past me to take with him, so maybe the subliminal stuff hasn't kicked in yet.


How do you remind yourself of things?
Are you building up your Will Power too?

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment. It means so much to know you're reading and have taken the time to comment. Have a wonderful day.